a whole person approach
Menopause Support Nurse
Online Private Clinic
A Menopause Support Nurse (MSN) is a non-clinical role. Training for this position has been conducted by The Menopause School and mentored by our team of doctors. Your appointment is 45 minutes long, much more suitable for someone who feels a standard 10 minute GP appointment just isn’t enough time to cover all the points. The conversation with an MSN enables you to fully explore your questions about menopausing and gain a clearer insight to your treatment options. Consider it more like a talking-therapy option.
integrated & practical
Designed for the Modern Menopause
Talking with an MSN is great for someone who:
- Feels confident to pursue a personalised plan in their own time, but not on their own.
- Feels confused and anxious and wants to be more equipped with information before talking with a Health Care Professional who can then go on to discuss prescription options.
- Has a treatment plan in place but needs to speak with a supportive trained individual, because often the journey is not an easy one and talking helps.
Special INTRODUCTORY Price: £60
(This is a non-prescription consultation.)
A Whole Person Approach:
- Flexible appointment options. Easily accessible using a secure telehealth system.
- Individualised treatment pathways, following evidenced-based guidance.
- Our Menopause Support team are available for ongoing care.
redefining menopause care
Meet our Menopause Support Nurse
Mrs Elizabeth Norton
Mrs Norton is a Menopause Support Nurse.
Elizabeth Norton qualified as a Nurse in 1988, she has spent the last 30 years working in the NHS & Private Sector, latterly as a trainer, well-being coach and Mental Health First Aider. She has a special interest in menopause and has graduated from The Menopause School as a Menopause Support Nurse providing coaching and mentoring to guide and enable patients to navigate their hormone highway, with an informed choice.
how can we help?
Do I need a referral?
No, you can self-refer and speak to one of our team as soon as they are available.
How do I connect to the telehealth system?
Follow the link in your confirmation email. No need to register or login, simply find a quiet place to talk on any internet connected device with audio/visual.
Which practitioner is right for me?
Read our blog here to understand more about the options.
What is included?
Pre & post-consult information, your practitioner session, treatment summary for you and your GP and private prescription.
What is your cancellation policy?
The appointment cost will be fully refunded if the appointment is cancelled at least 24 hours before the appointment was scheduled to be provided. Less than 24 hours notice no refund is given. See here for further Terms & Conditions.
What happens if I can't connect?
Stay calm! We will find a way of fulfilling your consultation don’t worry.